masterchiefmonmasterchiefmon

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

man that songs catchy

so freaking awsome, great job!

Lucky Day Forever-trailer Lucky Day Forever-trailer

MAN,

Great idea, The Lotto is an amasing thing, GREAT IDEA!

Warning Labels Warning Labels

Meth, An OD on 5Hour Energy

NO ILL TELL YOU WHEN IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!
I cant stop laughing.
But ill stck to Monster for now.

RiverJordan responds:

probably for the best :)

You Cried Me You Cried Me

I really loved it!

I liked the style, reminds me of superjail.

anime munters anime munters

lol

dont worry, your just like me Mr. Animator
accept the fact that i make them all gay, i cant stop loling!

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Amazing

i loved it, i usually dont like western anime, but this was great. better than some of the stuff on tv, and it must have taken time, like LOADS of time, i cant quite find anything good to do that with, but you must have a tablet to draw with or something.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Nice, i like the eeriness

it reminds me of something that Doki would have made, but to tell you the truth, i like it better. it did creep me out, as if the strange "death hand" wasnt enought to horrify me into lovin your sixth month work of art, the hallucinations creeped me out even more. but in a since, we are all piggy banks in this world, willing to step on eachother to get to the top.
to sum it up, i loved it.

Booty Call! Booty Call!

funny

loved it

Hetalia Winter Olympics Hetalia Winter Olympics

This would be an awsome coke commercial!

It mustve taken some time to make this!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

could be more authentic

i love the post apocolypse, but this didnt get on me, i felt as though the whole series of parts had something that didnt make sense to me. as in this one, she says "i know noone any more or something" it shows a scene of two dead guys that probably tried to get her aid and overall got her to safety. then also, if her car exploded, how did she get the picture of hed er family back. but i must give you some great credit for imagery on this, i felt as though you drew the whole thing, that was pretty amazing, your voice overs are great even though no mouthes moved, you had a good software for the job, if i made it, i would use audacity. keep it up, and whats the song at the end? i liked it.