View Profile masterchiefmon

33 Movie Reviews

man that songs catchy

so freaking awsome, great job!

MAN,

Great idea, The Lotto is an amasing thing, GREAT IDEA!

Meth, An OD on 5Hour Energy

NO ILL TELL YOU WHEN IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!
I cant stop laughing.
But ill stck to Monster for now.

RiverJordan responds:

probably for the best :)

1 Game Review

i never thought that beans were so amazing

this game was so origional

21 Audio Reviews

deserving of two words!

f****ing awsome!
man it baffles me how people do this. i have a casio, and i cant even find any cool noises, you seem to know it all!

innovative

i would have never thought of reversing my synt noises, i alter mine a lot but gees you know your stuff, keep it up!

im only a kid, but..

i could sing this, and also ill hand you a tip, audcity is a better recording software.
very orrigional cool

17 Art Reviews

Well Done

I love it, the background makes it look like its inside, but it makes it look cooler.
Can you describe to me what "brice 5" is? I would appreciate it.
And if I saw this elseware, I would still think this was a picture, Verry good.

BenTibbetts responds:

Sure. Bryce 5 is a piece of computer software, designed for this purpose (creating 3D still art, animations, etc.). The software does landscapes especially well so I like to use it to depict nature in different ways. It used to cost $90 to register but now it's available free online (I'll PM you the URL).

Aww the days

When you could set up sentry units from a toolbox that you could simply throw on the ground. And Repair f\and upgrade them just by hitting them countless times.
I think TF2 is soooo realistic.

I love that Game!

Ever since I was 12 I played Katamari, It frustrated me like all other games, but most of all it made me laugh.
THE FIRS ONE IS ALWAYS F-R-E-E!

T-modes gonna be awsome!!!! i cant wait to go and all of my freinds will be there!!!!

23, Male