View Profile masterchiefmon

32 Movie Reviews

man that songs catchy

so freaking awsome, great job!

MAN,

Great idea, The Lotto is an amasing thing, GREAT IDEA!

I really loved it!

I liked the style, reminds me of superjail.

1 Game Review

i never thought that beans were so amazing

this game was so origional

21 Audio Reviews

deserving of two words!

f****ing awsome!
man it baffles me how people do this. i have a casio, and i cant even find any cool noises, you seem to know it all!

innovative

i would have never thought of reversing my synt noises, i alter mine a lot but gees you know your stuff, keep it up!

im only a kid, but..

i could sing this, and also ill hand you a tip, audcity is a better recording software.
very orrigional cool

17 Art Reviews

Well Done

I love it, the background makes it look like its inside, but it makes it look cooler.
Can you describe to me what "brice 5" is? I would appreciate it.
And if I saw this elseware, I would still think this was a picture, Verry good.

BenTibbetts responds:

Sure. Bryce 5 is a piece of computer software, designed for this purpose (creating 3D still art, animations, etc.). The software does landscapes especially well so I like to use it to depict nature in different ways. It used to cost $90 to register but now it's available free online (I'll PM you the URL).

Aww the days

When you could set up sentry units from a toolbox that you could simply throw on the ground. And Repair f\and upgrade them just by hitting them countless times.
I think TF2 is soooo realistic.

I love that Game!

Ever since I was 12 I played Katamari, It frustrated me like all other games, but most of all it made me laugh.
THE FIRS ONE IS ALWAYS F-R-E-E!

T-modes gonna be awsome!!!! i cant wait to go and all of my freinds will be there!!!!

24, Male